reCitando:


"El cambio es la única cosa inmutable"
Arthur Schopenhauer (1788-1860) Filósofo alemán


Search This Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2017

River and ocean.

Love is not blind, neither I am. And I do love you,  even as I tend to ignore facts.  Love is not blind, neither I am. And I do love me,  always, forever, that's who I am.  I am used to close my eyes to quiet my raging heart. Yes, I am a very passionate man.  - Isn't that what you were looking for? I can be a river and an ocean at times.  I can not offer what I don't have.  - And I do have plenty.  Yes, I do get afraid of being attach.  Yes, I do get afraid of loneliness sometimes.  But fear does not conquer me , I have my demons to help me fight.  Love is not blind, neither I am. Love conquers fear. And I'm done fighting. I just going to live and love in freedom, every day will came just as they can.  And that's , that's just a part of who I am: a river and an ocean at times.

No comments: